1. The first thing to remove when undressing is your jewelry, this this will help ensure that necklaces, bracelets, and earrings don't get tangled or damaged.
2. Your jewelry should be the last thing put on when dressing up. Everyday beauty products such hairspray, lotion, perfume or other cosmetics can contain chemicals that can permanently damage your jewelry.
3. If possible, avoid wearing your jewelry in the bath or shower. Water, soap, and other bathing product can gradually damage to your jewelry.
4. Jewelry should be removed before entering a chlorinated swimming pool or before using household cleaners. Chlorine and other common household items, can pit or damage gold alloys.
5. Avoid wearing your jewelry while working out. Excessive heat in the sauna can easily remove the natural moisture these gems. Pearls, for instance, can dry out, crack and discolor.
6. While you can purchase a professional ultrasonic cleaner for your jewelry, you should be aware that not all gems and jewelry can be safely cleaned in it. We advise you use a simple lint free cloth.
7. Ensure proper storage of your jewelry. Jewelry should never be tossed into a drawer or on top of a dresser − that’s asking for scratches and damaged gems.
Unless stated, our products are made of stainless steel material with gold, rose gold or silver plating. Our stainless steel products are highest quality and are tarnish free, which means that they can be worn daily without the color fading.
Some benefits of Stainless Steel: Corrosion Resistance, Fire and Heat Resistance, Hygiene, Long-Term Value.
Questions? Email us at info.tasijewels.com